One Bangkok, the largest holistically integrated district in the heart of Bangkok, developed by Frasers Property, with new standards of technological excellence and environmental sustainability, has unveiled its all-encompassing sustainability vision through One Bangkok Immersive Pavilion at Sustainability Expo 2023 (SX 2023)
One Bangkok, the largest holistically integrated district in the heart of Bangkok, developed by Frasers Property, with new standards of technological excellence and environmental sustainability, has unveiled its all-encompassing sustainability vision through One Bangkok Immersive Pavilion at Sustainability Expo 2023 (SX 2023), ASEAN’s largest sustainability exposition. Two panel discussions on the topic of “The Future of Sustainability and Smart City Living for Better Community” and “Masterplan Design for Smart Sustainable Cities” will also be organized to allow visitors to explore leading thought leaders’ innovative ideas and sustainable models from various sectors.
The expo will be held at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, from October 2 to 8, 2023.
“We are delighted to be a partner of Sustainability Expo for the 4th consecutive year. As a private sector company, we seek to make a positive impact to the environment and aim to become a net zero emissions development,” said Worawat Srisa-an, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of One Bangkok. “The development of One Bangkok is a testament to our ambition to create a world-class project that takes sustainability into account in every respect, under the concept ‘The Heart of Bangkok’, which translates into a heart-centric metropolis for all. We are creating an experiential space at the expo where everyone can envision a realistic simulation of elements and areas in the entire district as well as the smart technology and sustainable innovations once the project is completed.”
One Bangkok Immersive Pavilion engages the audience with experiential presentations of the following three content pillars:
• Smart Technologies – Get to know Central Utilities Plant (CUP), a centralized smart infrastructure system that serves as the project’s central core to control all the operations and maintenance 24/7, giving improved holistic performance that reduces carbon footprint. District Command Center engineered with AI-powered Smart Estate platform monitors and manages water and energy usage across the district for optimum efficiency. The entire district is equipped with more than 250,000 smart sensors and over 5,000 CCTV cameras for real-time monitoring and data recording for enhanced security and Traffic Control system. At the same time, Smart Poles provide lighting and high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity covering the entire project. One Bangkok sets a new standard for technological excellence in Thailand with integrated smart technologies and has become the country’s first real estate project to obtain the Platinum WiredScore certification– the highest certification from WiredScore for best-in-class digital connectivity with robust cyber and physical security for all building users.
• Sustainable Development - One Bangkok has been developed in line with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with integrated smart technology to offer environmentally friendly, energy-saving solutions for the project. These include Electric Power Saver, a backup electricity storage system that enables energy usage for 24 hours a day and maximizes efficient energy use; District Cooling System, a centralized air-conditioning system that increases efficiency in energy transmission and reduces greenhouse gas emissions; Smart Water Management, a circular water management system that monitors water quality and leverages wastewater treatment technologies for maximum benefits; Construction Waste Management, reusing and recycling more than 75% of the construction waste – such as recycling pile heads into precast concrete panels, recycling autoclaved lightweight concrete (ALC) blocks into Q-CON sound barriers for the underpass entrance, etc. Food Waste Management, an installation of food waste composters that transform food waste into fertilizer; and Smart Compactor that can reduce the size of the accumulated garbage, allowing hygienic waste storage and transportation
• Unparalleled Experiences in One Bangkok – One Bangkok offers a good quality of life and new urban living experiences with generous 50 rai of open and green space, amounting to almost 50% of the total project land area, to serve as a relaxing spot and a venue for public recreations in city center. Linear parks set back the edges of One Bangkok by 35 to 45 metres from the pavements of Rama IV and Wireless roads, providing an extensive greenspace between Lumphini Park and Benjakitti Park. There are also wide pedestrian walkways that allow people to reach any area of the district within a 15-minute walk, in line with the emerging urban planning concept of 15-Minute Walking City that prioritizes people’s well-being. A 2km-long Art Loop, which includes public arts, varied gallery spaces, learning spaces, and creative venues, will inspire and bring vibrancy to the community.
With all these attributes, One Bangkok is a smart city with a multitude of innovations that embraces sustainable urban development with the aim to be the first project in Thailand to receive the highest certified LEED platinum for Neighbourhood Development, and the WELL Building Standard for health and well-being of all occupants in our office buildings
Two panel discussions hosted by One Bangkok at the expo are:
• “The Future of Sustainable and Smart City Living for Better Community” with panelists including Varawut Silpa-archa, Minister of Social Development and Human Security; Renaud Meyer, UNDP Resident Representative to Thailand; Panote Sirivadhanabhakdi, Group Chief Executive Officer of Frasers Property Limited; and Khemupsorn Sirisukha, Environmentalist & Social Entrepreneur, on Thursday, October 5, 2023, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at SX Grand Plenary Hall, G floor.
• “Masterplan Design for Smart Sustainable Cities” with panelists including Worawat Srisa-an, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of One Bangkok; Nithi Patarachoke, President of Cement and Building Materials Business, SCG; Wannaporn Phornprapha, Managing Director of P Landscape; and Nitis Sthapitanonda, Executive Director of Architects 49, on Friday, October 6, 2023, 2:00-3:00 p.m. at the Exhibition Hall, G floor.
Experience a new perspective of sustainability with One Bangkok at Sustainability Expo 2023, the largest sustainability exhibition in ASEAN, at the Better Community Zone, Hall 4, G Floor, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, from 2 to 8 October 2023 at 10:00am- 8:00pm.
Fraser Suites Bangkok will bring its brand’s award-winning hospitality services to Bangkok’s highly anticipated development “One Bangkok”.READ MORE
Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi, Chairman of the Executive Committee TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and Panote Sirivadhanabhakdi, Group Chief Executive Officer of Frasers Property Limited, recently led project’s senior management such as Dr. Seek Ngee Huat, Chairman of One Bangkok Board of Directors; Lim Ee Seng, One Bangkok Board of Directors Member; Soon Su Lin, One Bangkok Board of Directors Member to witness the progress which had been completed according to the construction plan for the 4th quarter, marking another key milestone of One BangkokREAD MORE
One Bangkok, a smart and sustainable HEART-Centricmetropolis for all, in the heart of Bangkok. Setting new benchmarks in design, quality, sustainability, and smart city living, One Bangkok today announced a partnership with B&B Italia, a world-renowned Italian furniture company, to bring the brand's luxurious designs to Southeast Asia for the first time. Through this partnership with one of the world’s most prominent Italian furniture designer brands, One Bangkok brings unparalleled ultra-luxury living with exquisitely refined interiors to its vibrant lifestyle destination, featuring home fixtures including wardrobe and kitchen cabinetry.READ MORE
Thank you for your interest in One Bangkok. Please complete the form below to ask a question or request information. To help us respond, please select the topic of your enquiry :
Thank you for your interest in One Bangkok.
We will be contacting you shortly.
Something went wrong.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again.